Too often, our national conversation on autism is something that happens about us, without us. Organizations, conferences and panels on autism somehow fail to include Autistic voices. We are asking you to be part of the solution. Help us send a message to event organizers across the world - if you want our business, involve self-advocates. It's just that simple. Take our pledge today and share it with your friends.
Among our early signatories include:
- Colin Meloy, Lead Singer, The Decemberists
- Mike Elk, Labor Reporter, Politico
- Steve Silberman, Investigative Reporter and Author, Wired Magazine
- Liane Holliday Willey, Author
- National Autistic Society
Join these voices and many more by making the Pledge for Autistic Inclusion!